Focus Enterprise Solutions values your privacy and handles registered personal data with care. Personal data is any data that tells us something about a person or that we can associate with a person, such as e-mail addresses and names. We do not sell e-mail addresses and other data to third parties. Any registration on the Focus Enterprise Solutions website is intended to provide services, communicate, or to answer your questions. Focus Enterprise Solutions will only use this personal data for the purposes described in our privacy and cookie statement.
How do we use personal data?
You share certain data with us when using our services and websites. We collect and process this data, which can sometimes include personal data, solely for the purpose you have specified. You can click here to see the kinds of personal data we collect.
Who is responsible for your personal data??
Focus Enterprise Solutions is a subsidiary of Broad Horizon B.V. and uses central services of Broad Horizon B.V. for the processing of personal data.
Focus Enterprise Solutions is itself responsible for the processing of your personal data in the context of the services that Focus Enterprise Solutions provides.
Why, and for what purpose, do we use your personal data?
Personal data may only be processed for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes. Focus Enterprise Solutions processes your personal data for the following purposes:
Company contact details**)
- For conducting business operations. This can refer to things we process such as personal data for internal management, finances, accounting, and archiving.
- For administrative purposes. When you purchase one of our services, we process your data for administrative purposes, such as keeping the project administration and sending invoices.
- For communication When you contact us via e-mail, chat, or by using our online contact form, we use your personal data to answer your question. Examples of this type of data use are the online MOT test (APK in the Netherlands) or Data Management Maturity Scan.
- For contractual relationships We process your personal data in order to carry out our contractual rights and obligations as efficiently as possible. Examples of this include registration for training, purchasing licences, and activities related to recruitment and selection.
- For sending newsletters, reports or publications when consent has been given. Where applicable, we use the information stored in our customer database to send you these.
- For customer surveys In order to improve our service, we ask you to take a short survey if you have purchased one of our services.
Data of birth
To recruit and select employees and potential future employees. This requires processing various personal data entries.
The data needed to comply with the law
In some cases (e.g. for regulators) we are obliged to share your personal data with the government or regulators in order to comply with the law.
*) PII – personally identifiable information – refers to any data related to an identifiable person. This can include name and surname, address, city, and phone number.
**) **) Company contact details include company name, company phone number, and company e-mail.
How long do we keep your data?
Focus Enterprise Solutions does not keep your data longer than strictly necessary. Your data will be kept for a maximum of six months if you have taken the online MOT test or answered our scan for data-driven working questionnaire Should we want to hold on to your data for longer for any reason – be it yours or ours – consent will be requested in advance. If you have any questions about this, please contact email@example.com.
What are the grounds for processing personal data?
Focus Enterprise Solutions processes your personal data, for the abovementioned purposes, based on the following principles:
When needing to carry out a contract with you
Focus Enterprise Solutions processes personal data if needed to carry out a contract between Focus Enterprise Solutions and other parties. The processing of personal data is part of the terms and conditions accepted by the other party. Without this processing it is not possible to fulfill the terms of the contract.
Based on a legal obligation
We are legally obliged to process your personal data in order to comply with tax law and other legal obligations.
Based on a legitimate interest
- In the interest of Focus Enterprise Solutions processing your personal data;
- In the interest of improving the effectiveness of our services;
- In the interest of Focus Enterprise Solutions’ ability to properly perform our services and answer your questions;
- In the interest of Focus Enterprise Solutions maintaining a lasting relationship and offering you our products and services
Sometimes we use your consent to process personal data. Consent must be freely given, informed, and specific to the purpose for which the data is being processed. You approve this processing by means of an active and unambiguous action, such as ticking a check box. You always have the right to withdraw your consent via the contact details below this policy.
Do we process unique/sensitive personal data?
Focus Enterprise Solutions has no intention of collecting sensitive personal data, such as information about political views, race, religious belief, health, criminal data, or other matters.
Do we share your personal data with other parties??
We will take measures to ensure your personal data is adequately protected if it has been transferred to a controller– outside the European Economic Area (EEA) – that does not offer a matching level of protection. This includes entering into contractual EU Model Clauses with the controller.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take appropriate security measures to minimize misuse of, and unauthorized access to, your personal data. This is how we ensure that only the persons necessary have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly checked.
Is it possible to view, edit, or delete my data?
You have the right to view, edit, delete, limit processing, object to processing, and you have the right to data portability. These rights are known as the rights of the data subject. In order to prevent misuse, we might ask you to identify yourself. If you wish to exercise your rights based on the abovementioned GDPR regulations, you can submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do our best to respond as soon as possible. You will receive a response to your submission within six weeks.
How can I reach you?
In case we cannot resolve your issue, you have the right to file a complaint with our privacy supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (DPA).